To provide liquidity, you’ll need to commit an amount of any token pair you like.
Your lowest value (in USD) of the two tokens will be the limit to the liquidity you can provide.You can easily trade for any tokens you need in swap.
In this example, we will add liquidity using USDT and WECO.
1. Go to the Liquidity page .
2. Click the Add Liquidity button.
3. Click 'Select a currency' on the upper input to choose the token you want to add liquidity to. Here, we are going to use USDT as an example.
4. Click 'Select a currency' on the upper input to choose the other token you want to add liquidity to. Here, we are gong to use ECO as an example.
5. Enter an amount on one of the tokens under 'Input'. The other should be calculated and filled automatically.
If one of the token does not have enough balance. An error message will pop up, and the button will be disabled.
6. Click the Enable ECO button. If you are adding liquidity against tokens other than USDT, you might need to click enable twice for each token in your pair. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
7. The 'Supply' button will then light up. Click to proceed.
8. Your wallet will ask you for confirmation. Confirm your transaction from your wallet.
9. After confirming on your wallet, you will see your LP Token balance at the bottom of the page.